Raising a service concern
Please see link to most up to date resources for raising a concern within Derby & Derbyshire ICB.
How and when to raise a service concerns alert
Concerns, incidents or issues related to Quality and/or Patient Safety could be:
- inappropriate patient pathways
- dispensing errors, delays to patient treatment
- referral issues
- e-discharge information
- poor discharges
- communication and information governance
- breach of NHS Standard contract.
To report concerns that GP Practices/other healthcare providers have about locally commissioned health services it should first be considered whether the concern is:
- urgent patient safety issue/serious incident
- related to a specific patient or
- general concern about service provision
- medicines management issue.