Pharmacy template forms

There is a form for patients to apply to NHS England or the integrated care board in which they live to have their prescriptions dispensed by their GP due to serious difficulty in obtaining them from a pharmacy. There are also several forms for use by contractors to notify, apply for, or request changes to opening hours. Also included below are forms to notify of a closure of premises and entering administration. Finally, there are forms for use to ensure that applications for temporary arrangements are in place (either during a declared emergency or for other reasons beyond the contractor’s control).

For market entry and consolidation applications, please go to Primary Care Support England.

For other forms, please see the pharmacy manual list of annexes.